Thursday 30 November 2017

Brexit and my MP - Part 22

Ye Gods! Is there no end to this woman's capacity to produce anodyne garbage? Once again she has failed utterly to address any of the points I raised in my original. It is small wonder that MPs, in general, command such little respect. She is my representative in Parliament - surely I have some right to know why she is doing what she is doing?




   
Dear Richard
 
Thank you for contacting me about the European Union (Withdrawal) Bill and the amendments tabled by my colleague, Dominic Grieve MP.

This Bill is about respecting the referendum result and making sure that the UK has a functioning statute book after the UK leaves the EU. It is a complex piece of legislation and an unprecedented number of amendments have tabled on it.

I am looking very carefully into the amendments tabled by my colleague, Dominic Grieve MP. I have also been assured that my colleagues in Government are giving their utmost attention to all of the amendments. I have asked Ministers for the latest information on them so that we have a smooth and orderly exit from the EU.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me and please let me know if there is ever anything I can do to help on this or any other matter.
 
 
The Rt Hon Anne Milton MP
Member of Parliament for Guildford
Minister of State for Apprenticeships and Skills, Minister for Women

   

No comments:

Post a Comment