Thursday 7 March 2013

An ACE Approach

Still catching up I'm so glad to read this in the edie bulletin. The consequential improvements idea is something that has been on the energy conservation agenda since before I joined the Energy Saving Trust a good number of moons ago and still CLG is being dog-in-the-manger about it. I have referred before to that wierd and wonderful place "Planet Pickles" and I remain amazed at some of the bizarre decisions that come from his Department.

If this country is going to be serious about CO2 emissions reduction then everyone, but everyone, will have to play his/her part - including extension builders. It's a no-brainer and the sooner CLG minions and Mr Pickles understand this and act accordingly the better.

So, well done ACE for taking this whole debacle to judicial review. In the past Andrew Warren and I have not necessarily been eye-to-eye on things energy saving but in this case the action is bang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment