Friday 17 April 2020

Time to Call HMG to Account

I have been keeping my counsel, sitting on my hands, biting my tongue, giving the powers that be the benefit of the doubt, and hoping, just hoping.

Enough. That bloody tin badge has done it for me. How dare Matt Hancock wave a ****ing badge about (costing more than some care workers' hourly pay) as if it were a cure all.

It is time that these arse-protecting ditherers were called out.

OK - so you are in a situation that you have never experienced before. You are unsure of how to proceed. You don't understand all the science. The science itself is not conclusive (That's what science is, dumbo. If it was totally conclusive there'd be no need for scientists!).

You know you will make mistakes. So stand up. Admit it. And engage us in your thinking. Allows us to challenge you. Only through challenge and scrutiny will you make better decisions.

And, with a bit of humility read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment