Tuesday 23 July 2019

Brexit and My MP - Part 53


Today I received this from my MP:


Dear Richard
 
Further to our previous correspondence about events in Westminster, I am sending you a copy of my letter to the Prime Minister, which sets out my reasons for resigning from Government today.

In my view, if we are to leave the European Union it is essential we maintain a close relationship with our nearest neighbour and biggest trading partner. I will continue to support the Government in any way I can from the backbenches as it tries to find a way to achieve this.

I would like to thank everyone who has contacted me already with their kind comments today, it really does mean so much to me.
 
 
The Rt Hon Anne Milton MP
Member of Parliament for Guildford
 
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
T. 0207 219 8392 




To paraphrase Neil Armstrong: One small step ……………………..

No comments:

Post a Comment