Tuesday 12 September 2017

Brexit and my MP - Part 16


Another pathetic response:



Dear Richard
 
Many thanks for getting in touch with me about the European Union Withdrawal Bill.

I appreciate your concerns about the programme motion for the Withdrawal Bill and it is an issue that is not uncommonly raised when we examine legislation.

However, I am satisfied that there will be sufficient time. Parliament has already debated many of the issues around Brexit and I have no doubt that this will continue.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me, and please do let me know if you feel there is ever anything I can do to help.
 
 
The Rt Hon Anne Milton MP
Member of Parliament for Guildford
Minister of State for Apprenticeships and Skills, Minister for Women
 
Tel: 020 7219 8392/0017

   

No comments:

Post a Comment