Thursday 3 November 2022

Hmm! Did my MP really read my email?

 This is awfully similar to her previous response. Presumably penned (or typed, or copied and pasted then slightly amended) by some acolyte in her office. I wonder if she actually read my email?


Dear Richard ,

Thank you for taking the time to contact me and for sharing your views on the Retained EU Law (Revocation and Reform) Bill with me.

I am always grateful to hear my constituents’ views on important matters such as those that you have raised in your email.

Please rest assured that I have taken your points on board and that I shall raise them with ministerial and parliamentary colleagues alike for their consideration.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact me.

Best wishes,
 

Angela Richardson MP

No comments:

Post a Comment