Saturday 28 November 2020

Do People Really Fall For This Junk?

 Received today from "Madam Colleen Karl":

Greetings to you & your Family,

I am glad that I can still write you today. I hope you are still at this e-mail address because I have selected you for a Charity Project. I need you to help me extend Charities to Widows, orphans and other less privileged ones in the society. I will be flying to Costa Rica anytime for urgent medical treatment which even if successful, I may not be strong in a long while. My doctor referred me to this Hospital three weeks ago after i relapsed into coma a number of times.

Due to the exigencies of this trip, I have asked the Bank to credit into ATM Card the Funds ( $1,800,000.00 ) that I intends to bequeath to you. This is why I am writing you today. The Bank has released the ATM card to my Doctor so that he will send it to you. Please this email is like my own 'WILL', since all that I wanted is to see this last wish actualized. Please respect it. And kindly respond so that I will introduce you to him before it is too late.

Thanks and God bless you,
Mrs. Colleen

Do people really fall for this junk? It is just so obviously something to be immediately parked in the trash bin.


No comments:

Post a Comment