Thursday 14 May 2020

No Reply Yet from My New MP

I have had no response to my email to my MP sent a month ago so the following has just been fired off:



Dear Ms Richardson

On 14 April I wrote to you asking

(a) how you would be working to ensure that COP26 is a success; and
(b) what is your view with respect to extending the Brexit negotiating period beyond a concluding date in December 2020.

It is now 14 May and apart from a brief exchange with your office in which I confirmed that it is your response to these questions that interests me not the official line from "the appropriate department" I have received no reply.

Am I to conclude from this that

(a) you have no interest in mitigating the threat of climate change; and
(b) you are simply willing to go along with whatever timescale and process the Government decides upon for Brexit negotiations?

You are my representative in Parliament and I think it is not unreasonable for me to seek to understand how you will be acting on my behalf.

Thank you for your attention,

Yours sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment