Saturday 5 January 2019

Brexit and my MP - Part 37


So this is the anodyne pap I received in response to my latest email to my MP (see part 36 of this sequence).



Dear Richard,

Anne has asked me to thank you for your email and says:

“I know that many of us in Parliament, alongside yourself and many of my constituents, have been very frustrated as the discussions about our future relationship with the EU continue.  The debate on the Withdrawal Agreement will resume when Parliament sits again and all the options I am sure will be considered one way or another.
I will keep you closely in touch with all developments as they unfold.
My best wishes and many thanks for emailing me - Anne”

Very best wishes,
Jess

Jess Clarke
Office of the Rt Hon Anne Milton MP
Member of Parliament for Guildford
Minister of State for Apprenticeships and Skills

House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA
T. 0207 219 8392

No comments:

Post a Comment