Tuesday 6 February 2018

Brexit and my MP: Part 26


Another missive from my MP - actually mainly a forwarded letter from Lord Callanan, Minister of State at DExEU. Anne Milton writes "I hope you find the Minister's comments useful". Well, to be frank Anne, no I don't. There was absolutely nothing in his letter that I did not already know and this really gets up my nose. Do these people genuinely think that when someone is interested enough to contact their MP about important issues they are going to be satisfied by patronising pap like this? It is small wonder that politicians attract such low esteem when every communication reads or feels as though they are attempting to slide around the subject without saying anything meaningful at all.

Rant over - the evidence is below:




No comments:

Post a Comment