Thursday 3 November 2016

UPS - What a Shower!

I had a package to send this week so I booked an afternoon collection for Monday with UPS. Monday afternoon was glorious - but I stayed in for the full stretch. Did UPS show? Did they, hell!

So, I got onto their internet chat. There was a very pleasant respondent who apologised for lack of pick up and said he'd rearrange for collection the next morning.

First thing the next morning I received and email from UPS implying that it was probably my fault that there had been no pick up the day before! That's not what I'd call good customer service.

Anyway, I stayed in all Tuesday morning. Guess what? No pick up.

Back to square 1 and I rebooked for an afternoon pick up today (Thursday). Glory be - a van arrived to take my parcel - at 10.35 am. Since when has 10.35 am migrated to the afternoon? It was fortunate I was in. Ten minutes later and I'd have been out on a job for our local Good Neighbours charity.

What a shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment